Mr. Kolp has a unique background in the technology industry and is particularly adept at helping others understand the benefits of technology and how to use it effectively. Even though he is proficient with Windows machines, he is a heavy Mac user which provides an added dimension to his ability to analyze Apple products.
Mr. Kolp has experience with the following electronic discovery and digital forensics programs: Forensic Explorer, X-ways, Magnet IEF, Intella, EnCase, DEFT, WINFE, FTK Imager, Recon Imager, Recon Labs, Macquisition, Celebrite including Cloud Analyzer and Paladin.
▪ B.A. Music, minor in Economics – Western Washington University (1999)
Prior Affiliations/Board Positions
▪ Northwest Technology Alliance Board Member
▪ Skagit Valley Community College Information Technology Academic Advisory Board
▪ Newspaper Association of America’s New Media Federation Committee Member
Omeros Corp., et al. v. John Does 1-10, Case No.: 17-2-16757-6 SEA (October 2018)
Western Washington University – Upper Division IT classes (1998, 1999) Newspaper Association of America New Media Federation – Annual Conference (2000, 2001, 2004)
eDiscovery Inc. – Forensic Digital Analyst
▪ Create forensically sound bit-stream images of hard drives in a variety of devices using a number of different methods.
▪ Collect and preserve data in a forensically sound manner from cell phones, tablets and network shares.
▪ Conduct processing and filtering of electronic data for production in litigation.
▪ Work with several forensics and e-discovery tools including EnCase, X-Ways, Recon, Cellebrite, Intella, and other imaging tools.
Seattle Reign FC – Sr. Director of Marketing
▪ Video content production using leading-edge technologies – e.g. : First professional soccer team to broadcast an entire match on Periscope. (https://goo.gl/ccTg25)
▪ Managed marketing department staff, budgets and expenses.
▪ Accountable for increased match attendance, media impressions and brand awareness through marketing and advertising.
Digital Technology and Social Media Consultant
▪ Developed strategic implementations of digital technologies and platforms to meet and exceed business goals.
▪ B2B and B2C Social Media optimization to drive brand awareness and brand affinity. (Facebook, LinkedIN, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google+)
T-Mobile USA – Advertising Manager
▪ Educated celebrities and influencers regarding technology and apps for mobile devices.
▪ Produced multi-million dollar national integrated advertising campaigns (TV, OOH, Digital, Traditional).
▪ Project managed the development of T-Mobile Apps (APK) for Android devices.
Stephens Media Group – Director of Digital Operations
▪ Website development of two daily newspapers to optimize SEO, advertising, social media and subscriber logins. (West Hawaii Today & Hawaii Tribune Herald)
▪ Designed and implemented digital media sales and social media strategies.
▪ Accountable for all digital sales revenues and goals.
Skagit Valley Publishing – Interactive Media Director
Mount Vernon, WA
▪ Responsible for digital media sales and website development strategies.
▪ Team leader and project manager for commercial website development team.
▪ Oversight of departmental budget of staffing, operating expenses and revenues.